-
February 1st, 2002, 02:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
- Fair Weather Friend -
Just some dumb punk kid
Thats all I was to you
Well dumb punk kids have feelings too
I defended you
When people talked about you
What did you do?
What do I see?
You making fun of me
I guess I was naive
To think, better yet believe
That you ever cared for me
I guess I was wrong
I never mattered all along
I stared at our picture
And talked about you all the time
But you never cared
You were never mine
I was always there
But you never cared
So I maybe a dumb punk kid
That still gives you no right
To do what you did
I guess I was naive
To think, better yet believe
That you ever cared for me
I guess I was wrong
I never mattered all along
Goodbye my fair weather friend
I hope I never see you again
.........................The Truth
------------------
Open the door to the Truth
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks